Using MotoCast With Two Computers

newby2razr

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a fairly new DROID RAZR user. I had no problem setting up MotoCast with a wireless connection to my IMac. However, I have music and other photos on a MacBook and would also like to connect to it from my RAZR using MotoCast. However, all attempts to Google a way to do this have been futile. I have MotoCast set up on the MacBook, but when I hook the USB cable to computer and RAZR all the RAZR does is goes round and round saying it's loading media - but no media arrives and there is no way that the RAZR actually connects to the MacBook.
Anyone that can provide some tech assistance with my problem would be appreciated.
Probsolvr

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Although I've never done anything with motocast via USB, I have Razr setup to access my server & laptop over any internet connection.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

marmarinou

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a fairly new DROID RAZR user. I had no problem setting up MotoCast with a wireless connection to my IMac. However, I have music and other photos on a MacBook and would also like to connect to it from my RAZR using MotoCast. However, all attempts to Google a way to do this have been futile. I have MotoCast set up on the MacBook, but when I hook the USB cable to computer and RAZR all the RAZR does is goes round and round saying it's loading media - but no media arrives and there is no way that the RAZR actually connects to the MacBook.
Anyone that can provide some tech assistance with my problem would be appreciated.
Probsolvr

Do you want to connect to the MacBook via MotoCast Wireless or MotoCast USB?

For USB, make sure the RAZR does not have USB debugging enabled at Settings > Applications > Development. That could cause the USB connection to hang. And of course, be sure you are using the original USB cable that came with the RAZR.