Motoblur or not

marius

Reaction score
I saw some features on a moto Defy that i liked
1. A little red circle appears instead of the bar when youre typing, and as youre moving the circle, to select a specific place a magnifying glass appears
2. when you select what to copy, 2 small triangles appear so you move them to select text
3. more options such as battery manager, data manager, in settings of display you can select the signal led on or off.

Can i get this on other phones, from factory or add them later?

thanks

OP
M

marius

Reaction score
someone please say i need to know

Iowa

Reaction score
I saw some features on a moto Defy that i liked
1. A little red circle appears instead of the bar when youre typing, and as youre moving the circle, to select a specific place a magnifying glass appears
2. when you select what to copy, 2 small triangles appear so you move them to select text
3. more options such as battery manager, data manager, in settings of display you can select the signal led on or off.

Can i get this on other phones, from factory or add them later?

thanks

I don't know the answer to this question I am assuming someone else will be a long who does. I would assume rooted phones would have this capability to customize. Why not just get the Moto Defy if thats what you like?

dancedroid

A Nobody

Reaction score
it has motorblur

[video=youtube;ob7bXkuPxrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob7bXkuPxrc[/video]

Detonation

Reaction score
The X has these features...I'm pretty sure they're Moto specific, because my Inc did not have them. Not sure if you could get port them to another phone or not.

OP
M

marius

Reaction score
they are genius features
too bad im dissapointed in the defy, did you hear about the speaker problems, and no motorola comment
and the motorola milestone 2 is blue, which im not a big fan of
the droid 2 global also, can be bought in white.

why cant they make a black phone?
and im talking about gsm

Last edited by a moderator: