moto droid or incredible

cruzercraig

Reaction score
I am ready for upgrade and am trying to decide between moto droid or htc incredible. The slide out qwerty keyboard is not important to me. Looking for advice and opinions of which one to choose. I use internet and email a good bit. I will use the phone for business and personal use.

Thanks in advance for your help.

jasonb

Reaction score
i just put a deposit down on an incredible. so as the current owner of a droid, get the incredible.

vtvette

Reaction score
I went back and fourth for three+ weeks now between Droid and Incredible. I'm new to Smartphones like it sounds you are.

Today I ordered an Incredible.

If I already had a Moto Droid I would be perfectly content but, why not go latest/greatest while you can?

joeymoose

Reaction score
So I'm going from a BB Tour>HTC Imagio> Moto Droid> HTC Incredible.....

All within a year!

Hi, My name is Joey...And I'm a Androidholic...

What is crazy is that I just called VZW and I can get the Incredible for $150.00 with my NE2 plus $100 online instant rebate...

kmo

Reaction score
Well, after 3 weeks with my Droid I am going with the Incredible. Not that I don't love my Droid but I don't use the physical keyboard and the hardware on the Incredible looks to be pretty impressive. As fast as these phones are coming to the market with faster, smoother, bla bla I might as well get the latest gadget out there. It'll only be a short time before more phones become available....

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

All within a year!

What is crazy is that I just called VZW and I can get the Incredible for $150.00 with my NE2 plus $100 online instant rebate...

Funny, I'm making the jump from the Imagio to the Incredible. Should be a night and day difference. I'm so tired of the slow running Windows Mobile I can't see straight. I should be in heaven.

Aluminum21

Reaction score
If the slide out keyboard isn't important there should be no debate

Sal

Reaction score

All within a year!

I think I need a 12-step program too. Only got my Droid in Feb (1st smart phone) and have seriously been thinking I might shell out the big bucks for the Incredible, even though I'm just at the start of my 2 year contract. Practically thinking, this makes no sense. I know!! I just want it. Love the sense UI and hardly ever use my keyboard now on the heavier/thicker Droid (which I love). Someone, talk me down!

dunamis

Reaction score

All within a year!

I think I need a 12-step program too. Only got my Droid in Feb (1st smart phone) and have seriously been thinking I might shell out the big bucks for the
Incredible, even though I'm just at the start of my 2 year contract. Practically thinking, this makes no sense. I know!! I just want it. Love the sense UI and hardly ever use my keyboard now on the heavier/thicker Droid (which I love).
Someone, talk me down!

I was the same. Had the Droid only for couple of months. But luckily I had an upgrade available in my other line and having played and used the Incredible couple of days.....I know I made the right choice. I can't say enough about this phone. Hands down the best I've ever owned. I didn't like the bulkiness, didn't mind the weight but now having the Incredible in my hands and the Droid in the other? Well I like the slim, light and feel of Incredible way more.

Sal

Reaction score

All within a year!

I think I need a 12-step program too. Only got my Droid in Feb (1st smart phone) and have seriously been thinking I might shell out the big bucks for the
Incredible, even though I'm just at the start of my 2 year contract. Practically thinking, this makes no sense. I know!! I just want it. Love the sense UI and hardly ever use my keyboard now on the heavier/thicker Droid (which I love).
Someone, talk me down!

I was the same. Had the Droid only for couple of months. But luckily I had an upgrade available in my other line and having played and used the Incredible couple of days.....I know I made the right choice. I can't say enough about this phone. Hands down the best I've ever owned. I didn't like the bulkiness, didn't mind the weight but now having the Incredible in my hands and the Droid in the other? Well I like the slim, light and feel of Incredible way more.

Uh, oh, you're an enabler!! :icon_ banana:
So you'd say that the weight difference is significant? How about tethering, have you played with that "mobile broadband" option yet under the "wireless and network" menu? Does it actually work and work easily?