More Rumors Indicate Delay of HTC Thunderbolt due to Verizon Maximizing iPhone Sales

johall07

Reaction score
ok so apparently i cant read when im high so you can disregard my previous post

Reaction score
All I have to say is, pre-orders aside, I'm glad that iPhone sales were less than stellar. Maybe the network will not be as congested with all the new users as I initially thought it would be as a result. Maybe VZW will wake up and smell the coffee, that not everybody wants it, some people actually do their homework. It's all about personal preference and needs. Maybe a year or 2 ago it would have been awesome for VZW (when there was not anything else out there that could beat it), but now its just another phone up against some great competition on Android.

tommyb38

Reaction score
I personally get really tired of Verizon's games. If it is all about money and their ability to gain as many iPhone sales as possible, don't let the cat out of the bag of what else you have coming. Don't dangle that carrot then snatch it away at the last minute and expect all your customers to be happy. My contracts are ending and unless Verizon gets off their a$$ and releases new phones I may have to look to other carriers. The lines here in Tucson for the iPhone were non-existent. I think Verizon needs to look to their customers and see what they really want, that is where their real money is. Apple products are not all that and it is about time that Verizon wakes up.

I will take as may iPhone sales as possible. I hit quota on the 11th of the month. Fat commission check for me. Anyone who tells you people aren't buying the iPhone at verizon are crazy. Verizon has 21 club which recognizes sales reps that meet quota by the 21st of the month. I am very well pleased with the 11th as I know Verizon is too.