MMS will not resize pics!!!!!

fishaholic

Reaction score
First off im on CM7GB nightly 9/3 with the OTA update 601

when i try to send a picture message (MMS) it will not resize the images.... on the stock OTA 601 it would say "picture resized for MMS" now it just gives my GF a message that says file too large :/

HOW CAN I FIX THIS SO I CAN SEND MMS?!?!?!?!

havens1515

Reaction score
First off im on CM7GB nightly 9/3 with the OTA update 601

when i try to send a picture message (MMS) it will not resize the images.... on the stock OTA 601 it would say "picture resized for MMS" now it just gives my GF a message that says file too large :/

HOW CAN I FIX THIS SO I CAN SEND MMS?!?!?!?!

I use handcent and it works fine. Just did it yesterday, and I'm on the same build, so I know it works.

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
tried handcent also and still will not resize pics.... there MUST be a way to make the stock messaging resize pics....

havens1515

Reaction score
tried handcent also and still will not resize pics.... there MUST be a way to make the stock messaging resize pics....

If handcent won't do it either, it sounds like there's something else going on. My phone does it with no problem. Try clearing cache and dalvik from recovery.

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
in CW?? for the entire phone or for the messaging apk?

havens1515

Reaction score
You can try wiping data for the messaging apk, but since it won't do it with Handcent either, I doubt that will work. Do it in CWR if wiping the app data doesn't work. If wiping cache and dalvik in CWR doesn't work, my next suggestion would be to wipe data from CWR.

havens1515

Reaction score
Another thing you can try is fix permissions in ROM Manager. That seems to fix some of the odd problems that people have sometimes.