emailing pictures...

AnnP

Reaction score
How to find pictures?

I am very new to this game (obviously). After I write an e-mail message how do I get to my pictures, resize them (thanks, evan2001), attach them and send them?

Thanks,
Ann

4saken

Reaction score
first open ur email and go to compose a new email then once u have done that press ur menu key some optoins will pop up they should be an option that says insert press it . that should lead u to where u need to be . if that dont work and ur using gmail I recomend an app called attach files for gmail install it and repeat the steps when u open the menu they will be an optoin to attach file press it and then u can send pretty muchanything.

ahunter172

Reaction score
droid pictures

I can send pictures from my gallery fine on gmail, but can't send them on aol, any and all help is appreciated

OP
cleave

cleave

Reaction score
Well I'm glad everyone else can send pics effortlessly through gmail. Whenever I send a pic it's always a crap shoot. Sometimes the email will be sent, other times, I get the dreaded red "sending" that seems to last forever. Eventually, I just cancel it and try again. This ONLY happens when I'm sending a picture, never happens without an attached picture. I've tried using the app that resizes the picture too, it doesn't seem to make any difference. On the other hand, when I text a picture, I always get "picture is too large for SMS, would you like to resize?" I choose "yes" and pic is sent.

dkelly701

Reaction score
I have had this happen to me. Go to the phone settings, then Applications, Manage Applications, press the All tab at the top. Scroll down to gmail and press. When you are there, press Clear cache and then press Clear data. This will wipe gmail (on you phone only). Exit out of settings and go back to gmail and open it. It will take a few moments to open and reload your data, but all your stuff will still be there, you won't lose anything. Try to send a large picture now. It should send as fast as your data connection will allow.

Well I'm glad everyone else can send pics effortlessly through gmail. Whenever I send a pic it's always a crap shoot. Sometimes the email will be sent, other times, I get the dreaded red "sending" that seems to last forever. Eventually, I just cancel it and try again. This ONLY happens when I'm sending a picture, never happens without an attached picture. I've tried using the app that resizes the picture too, it doesn't seem to make any difference. On the other hand, when I text a picture, I always get "picture is too large for SMS, would you like to resize?" I choose "yes" and pic is sent.