[MM Theme] 928Droid "Black" for ESE81 Pure Stock Rooted Droids

MrC1122

Reaction score
the delay was set to 5000 that's why i thought it was taking so long, however i didn't have usb debug on, after 3hrs i just shut it down.(i'll retry) now i can't find my "system folder" to install deskclock and helixproject loaders. i really want this theme so i'm not giving up...yet ;D

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
the delay was set to 5000 that's why i thought it was taking so long, however i didn't have usb debug on, after 3hrs i just shut it down.(i'll retry) now i can't find my "system folder" to install deskclock and helixproject loaders. i really want this theme so i'm not giving up...yet ;D

are you using root explorer?

MrC1122

Reaction score
problems solved! usb debug fixed looping issue also found system folder. thanks guys

dclutter1

Reaction score
He said black glass could be out today or tomorow. So, I can't imagine the other will be too far behind.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Hey 928,

I posted in your 2.2 thread before I found this one. Sorry. I love this theme, I havet tried all the froyo roms and can't run that for some reason. I am currently on CM 5.0.7.1 and would love to run Black Glass on it. Just checking to see an ETA on Black Glass for ESE81 and if it will run on CM? Thanks again for all your hard work, this theme is amazing.

Where do you find 1.9? I only see 1.7 in the OP.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
ok, finally got "Black1.9" to load but is the framework-res suppose to take so long? it started at about 7am(est) its now 9:30 (at the time of this post) and still loading...is this normal? and i would still like the top notification bar on post #1 for this version instead of the multicolored one. sorry to be such a pain in the a** - thanks.

Hey Man,

Where did you get version 1.9? I only see 1.7 in the OP.