[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.12.9 [DEV]

Reaction score
I've sbf'd back to froyo and running pe4.2 in the hopes it will carry me far enough to get my gnex

After I updated to 1.12.9 last night, I started getting a ton of FC's. I tried several times to restore to a previous version of GB MIUI to no avail. I wiped all and installed PE4.2 as well. Everything was running really well until that last update. I guess the time finally came when my OG just would not like MIUI anymore.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to retrieve your text messages from the MIUI backup? I ran a backup before I updated and I can access the backup folder but I don't know what file to copy and where to paste it to get my text messages back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

groovydeus

Reaction score
Moving on...

Well...made the plunge - after much soul searching about what I want/need :)biggrin:) I have moved to the RAZR. I hope to see MIUI ICS soon. Thanks Mag for keepin' my D1 cutting edge (at least that's how it felt).

dothedyu

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to retrieve your text messages from the MIUI backup? I ran a backup before I updated and I can access the backup folder but I don't know what file to copy and where to paste it to get my text messages back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

did you backup system data files? if you did, when you go into miui backup, system, you'll see messages and multimedia messages. restore those and you'll see your texts

chewy74

Reaction score
Loaner or for keeps? Surprised you took razr over gnex with its rumored to be released within 2 days.

S great phone nonetheless

Well...made the plunge - after much soul searching about what I want/need :)biggrin:) I have moved to the RAZR. I hope to see MIUI ICS soon. Thanks Mag for keepin' my D1 cutting edge (at least that's how it felt).

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score

Razr? I too am pretty surprised. I dont think that bootloader will get unlocked

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums