MIUI Music for any Android! (Stock or Rooted)

droseum20

Reaction score
To get MIUI Music without having the MIUI ROM (or even a rooted phone!) please follow these simple instructions.

1. Go to this website: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7Bii3aBGzH_ZTlmYTUwNjctODdhNy00NzQ1LWIzOTMtZTg1MzQ4Zjk4NGQ0&hl=en

2. Click on download (It is called MiuiMusic.apk)

3. When the download is complete, drag the file onto your desktop and simply plug your phone into your computer via USB.

4. Make sure USB Mass Storage is enabled on your phone, then open up your phones SD card files from the computer.

5. Drag the MIUI Music.apk file from your desktop into the root of the SD Card.

6. Turn off USB Mass Storage from your phone

7. Open up any File Explorer of your choice (Astro, ES File Manager, etc.)

8. Find the MIUI Music.apk file and tap it

9. It might give an option to open up Package Installer or it will automatically open it up.

10. It should give you two options on the bottom of you screen: Install or Cancel.

11. Click install and wait for it to finish.

12. Close out of your file manager and click on your app drawer. Find MIUI Music and open it.

13. Enjoy the great features of MIUI Music.

Please comment with any questions you may have. This is a simple tutorial for all Android Phone users, rooted or stock.

OP
droseum20

droseum20

Reaction score
To get MIUI Music without having the MIUI ROM (or even a rooted phone!) please follow these simple instructions.

1. Go to this website: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7Bii3aBGzH_ZTlmYTUwNjctODdhNy00NzQ1LWIzOTMtZTg1MzQ4Zjk4NGQ0&hl=en

2. Click on download (it is called MiuiMusic.apk) IF IT BRINGS YOU TO YOUR OWN GOOGLE DOCS. SIGN OUT AND TRY AGAIN!

3. When the download is complete, drag the file onto your desktop and simply plug your phone into your computer via USB.

4. Make sure USB Mass Storage is enabled on your phone, then open up your phones SD card files from the computer.

5. Drag the MIUI Music.apk file from your desktop into the root of the SD Card.

6. Turn off USB Mass Storage from your phone

7. Open up any File Explorer of your choice (Astro, ES File Manager, etc.)

8. Find the MIUI Music.apk file and tap it

9. It might give an option to open up Package Installer or it will automatically open it up.

10. It should give you two options on the bottom of you screen: Install or Cancel.

11. Click install and wait for it to finish.

12. Close out of your file manager and click on your app drawer. Find MIUI Music and open it.

13. Enjoy the great features of MIUI Music.

Please comment with any questions you may have. This is a simple tutorial for all Android Phone users, rooted or stock.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That isn't a shared folder or item. Brings me to my own google docs page.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
worked on mine. looks good

@guidot - link works fine now

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Anyone care to put up another download link? I am having the same problem as the first poster.

OP
droseum20

droseum20

Reaction score
Guys, please sign out of gmail before clicking the link. Sorry for any trouble.

OP
droseum20

droseum20

Reaction score
Sorry. Please log out of gmail before clicking on the link. Then it should work. Somebody please confirm.

Sent from my Gingerbread ROM Android using DroidForums App

z96Cobra

Reaction score
Or you can save 10 steps and 5 minutes by just downloading it directly to your phone.

SetNick

Reaction score
Not able to view page. Did the MIUI developers approve?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App