2 probably very easy questions (SD) Card)

JayStoll

Reaction score
I tried searching the forums on this and didn't see anything 6 pages in.

I downloaded a wallpaper and it said it was saved to my SD card. Just wondering how I go about finding it. Where did it go? I don't see a SD card folder anywhere or anything.

Also, I saw alot of threads about this but i'm just not grasping it here:

I want to put music on my Droid from my PC. Everyone keeps saying to click and drag. But where do I drag them to. I plug my phone into the USB and nothing comes up on tehe screen where I can drop the files so that they'll sync to my phone. Any help is much appreciated

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I downloaded a wallpaper and it said it was saved to my SD card. Just wondering how I go about finding it. Where did it go? I don't see a SD card folder anywhere or anything.

Download ASTRO and you'll be able to navigate and manipulate files on the phone like you would in Windows Explorer or Nautilus.

I
I want to put music on my Droid from my PC. Everyone keeps saying to click and drag. But where do I drag them to. I plug my phone into the USB and nothing comes up on tehe screen where I can drop the files so that they'll sync to my phone. Any help is much appreciated

The phone should prompt you when you plug it in, asking you to mount the SD Card, you need to do this to be able drag and drop files. From there, it's like any other external hard drive or flash drive.

tktouch12

Reaction score
1) look in gallery. it will be there somewhere. probably in "downloads" or "sdcard"
2) once you plug it in pull down the notification bar, and click usb connected. or watever it says. then press mount. then something will pop up on the computer

OP
J

JayStoll

Reaction score
As far as the music goes, I tried to drag the notifications bar down and it said to "mount" which I did. But then it brought up Roxio for Blackberry. I used to have a BB obviously.
Why would it bring thzt up when I plug the Droid in?

Still can't find the dl'd wallpapers either.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
As far as the music goes, I tried to drag the notifications bar down and it said to "mount" which I did. But then it brought up Roxio for Blackberry. I used to have a BB obviously.
Why would it bring thzt up when I plug the Droid in?

Not sure, but it sounds like its mounting properly. Why cant you get to it from Explorer?