Miui lockscreen issue

apl3

Reaction score
First off I love this rom but I have one small problem, I am having issues with the MIui lockscreen. It seems to be very laggy. I am running lock 2.0 in hopes of removing it. For the most part it does eliminate the stock lock screen app. The issue is every once in a while the stock lock screen app will run and by the time I unlock the phone I will miss the call. Is there a way of removing the stock Miui lock screen?
I am running Miui 1.2.11 and Adw launcher. It just happened again I could not deactivate the stock lockscreen. When I tried to swipe upwards to unlock the phone I couldnt get the phone to unlock. Thrn I got the message android.proccess.phone not responding.

Last edited:
OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
I have tried swiping down it doesnt respond. I have gotten the message android process acore has stopped responding. I might backup up my settings wipe the phone and reinstall i guess.

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
thanks for all the help

wiped and reinstalling apss now. I am reinstalling slowly to see if an app caused this to happen

djrakun

Reaction score
First off I love this rom but I have one small problem, I am having issues with the MIui lockscreen. It seems to be very laggy. I am running lock 2.0 in hopes of removing it. For the most part it does eliminate the stock lock screen app. The issue is every once in a while the stock lock screen app will run and by the time I unlock the phone I will miss the call. Is there a way of removing the stock Miui lock screen?
I am running Miui 1.2.11 and Adw launcher. It just happened again I could not deactivate the stock lockscreen. When I tried to swipe upwards to unlock the phone I couldnt get the phone to unlock. Thrn I got the message android.proccess.phone not responding.

yes this is very frustrating. i wish that you could either just use the touch buttons like if your screen wasnt locked, or if holding down one of the system buttons would answer the phone. too bad there isn't a setting to 'unlock on phone call'

djrakun

Reaction score
Download 'mylock utilities', a free app from the market. Overrides the lock screen with touchscreen accep/deny buttons, camera/trackball/powerbutton answer, or both. Bi-winning

bullswife98

Reaction score
Does not work on Gingerbread yet.

Rooted,RZRecovery
Rom: D-1 Miui v1.4.29
Kernal:corcor smtmod,250/1100oc
customized my way!!

Last edited:
OP
A

apl3

Reaction score

frostthejack

Reaction score
No version of miui has an app drawer and if you use the latest version you will find it is very stable.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums