Launcher + Lockscreen issues...

bd1212

Reaction score
Everytime I go to the lockscreen, it shows up as if I have a pattern lock set when I clearly do not. So basically whenever I unlock my phone it shows the pattern dots but if I swipe me finger across the screen it will unlock and act as if I had the old stock launcher set.

My second issue is that the launcher keeps FCing... is there anything I can do to fix it? I just flashed the ROM last night after wiping EVERYTHING.. please help.

Thanks in advance.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Everytime I go to the lockscreen, it shows up as if I have a pattern lock set when I clearly do not. So basically whenever I unlock my phone it shows the pattern dots but if I swipe me finger across the screen it will unlock and act as if I had the old stock launcher set.

My second issue is that the launcher keeps FCing... is there anything I can do to fix it? I just flashed the ROM last night after wiping EVERYTHING.. please help.

Thanks in advance.

Which version did you install? Pattern unlock can be turned off in the settings menu under location and security. Read the OP of this thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/87580-d1-miui-changelog.html and follow instructions for install and to fix your force close issues (bold at bottom).