MIUI for Droid 2

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Is it even possible to port MIUI to be used on D2. I am a big fan of MIUI and has been using it on my OG Droid for a long time besides checking other ROMs but eventually coming back to MIUI for my satisfaction... But now I got a D2 for replacement and now I will miss the ROM which is not good
frown.png

Is it possible and if yes can someone plz look into it and help us all who are on D2!! I am not a techie guy in this field, I can try if there is a writeup to do it easily or if there is a developer who can guide me I will be trying to do the port. If I am successful the developer can put it under his name (I do not want the credit)

So the bottom-line we need MIUI for droid2 and any help would be appreciated..... Get our D2 todancedroid and help us to go :icon_ banana:

Edit: I would like to request that if you have not used MIUI
kindly do not vote (obviously you have no idea what you have been missing) The poll I have is for people who have used MIUI and now are having Droid 2 instead of OG Droid.......

Last edited:

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
Is it even possible to port MIUI to be used on D2. I am a big fan of MIUI and has been using it on my OG Droid for a long time besides checking other ROMs but eventually coming back to MIUI for my satisfaction... But now I got a D2 for replacement and now I will miss the ROM which is not good
frown.png

Is it possible and if yes can someone plz look into it and help us all who are on D2!! I am not a techie guy in this field, I can try if there is a writeup to do it easily or if there is a developer who can guide me I will be trying to do the port. If I am successful the developer can put it under his name (I do not want the credit)

So the bottom-line we need MIUI for droid2 and any help would be appreciated..... Get our D2 todancedroid and help us to go :icon_ banana:

Edit: I would like to request that if you have not used MIUI
kindly do not vote (obviously you have no idea what you have been missing) The poll I have is for people who have used MIUI and now are having Droid 2 instead of OG Droid.......

Im 100% with you even though my OG works perfectly fine after bringing it bak from death 3 times (Bricked =D) thx 2 MIUI xD lol I aint mad! I love MIUI and will still take risks to continue using MIUI! I am realistic therefore I know my OG wont last forever and will be replaced by a Droid2. I truly hope Developers will take in that challenge as OG slowly vanishes... My gratitudes go to Zenulator for Starting this beauty of a Rom, Jamazelle for adding the excitement and hard work keeping it going every week and T4bama for keeping it alive also as well as other developers for the time they spend Modifying and theming this great Rom!
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
***** Guys let this Continue in Droid2!!!!**** dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid