Missing sync & outlook problems

89breaker

Reaction score
I have a motorola droid with the missing sync software.

Computer is vista 64bit and outlook 2007.

I try to pair the phone & computer and the app replies that pairing server is unavailable.

Anyone have ideas?

DroidFan22

Reaction score
similar issue

hi 89breaker

I had a similar issue.. it turned out that it was an issue with my firewall/antivirus on my WiFi router. Be sure that you have allowed access to pairing.markspace.com. You can even try entering that in your Droid web browser 'pairing.markspace.com' and you should get the response 'Service OK'.

Taegost

Reaction score
I've been using CompanionLink myself, it's been working great and doesn't require an app on my phone, it just runs on my PC and syncs with my Google account.

OP

89breaker

Reaction score
hi 89breaker

I had a similar issue.. it turned out that it was an issue with my firewall/antivirus on my WiFi router. Be sure that you have allowed access to pairing.markspace.com. You can even try entering that in your Droid web browser 'pairing.markspace.com' and you should get the response 'Service OK'.

Turned on WiFi:
Tried turning off all firewalls (nerviously so) and still didn't pair.

Punched in pairing.markspace.com in my brower on wifi and droid browser says webpage unavailable.

Anyother ideas?

I've been using CompanionLink myself, it's been working great and doesn't require an app on my phone, it just runs on my PC and syncs with my Google account.

I don't want to go through google.