Droid is setup with corp sync with a very odd behavior

jconant

Reaction score
Question: I got sync accounts working on both droid X and Ipad. I create the account and the sync starts. My exchange folders show up on the droid the same as I see in Outlook (2007). Emails start pouring into the inbox and then stop 7 days before today. There has got to be something like a filter that I am missing. It makes no sense. I can send emails without issue. Just no luck with getting the last 7 days to sync.

Today is 14th. I have emails from the 6th showing up. Yesterday it was the 5th.

This same behavior is occurring on my Ipad so this is probably the Exchange server (I run my own Exchange server so I am the admin)

Help!

Tags: droid X corporate sync exchange server 2003 SP2

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you only tried the stock app? I haven't used it in a long time so I don't recall what its restrictions are. Touchdown allows me to specify any number of days (including all) to sync.

OP
J

jconant

Reaction score
It is the stock app I am describing

Thank you for responding. No one has taken a stab at this issue yet. I had been using touchdown and it slowed to a crawl. Unusable. Also, this behavior is occurring on my Ipad. I think it is my exchange server. Issue is so strange I've posted this in droid, ipad and exchange server forums. I could go back to touchdown but would really like to use native apps and databases.