Minor Problem...pls Help

collinjm01

Reaction score
Got MIUI 12.24.1 and everytime i go to install an app it restarts the phone. Even when i go to update an app, it dowloads, then starts to install and restarts. i cant figure out what it is, I've reflashed MIUI and i cant figure it out. I really dont wanna change roms, cuz miui rocks my socks! :icon_ banana:

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

This happened to me a couple of times at first. What I would do Is just do a clean install because I think it is because of themes being put over one another and it causes some problems not sure. But I would clean install 12.24 then flash 12.24.1 over again its a pain but a clean install willl probably work

OP
collinjm01

collinjm01

Reaction score
This happened to me a couple of times at first. What I would do Is just do a clean install because I think it is because of themes being put over one another and it causes some problems not sure. But I would clean install 12.24 then flash 12.24.1 over again its a pain but a clean install willl probably work

Thanks, ill do that when i get off work tonight and let you know how it goes. dancedroid

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

yep no problem let me know how it goes this rom is good but that is my only problem with this rom is the reboots. Not so much on this build but 12.11 I got constant reboots when charging my phone etc.

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Hey and I just read on another thread that the 12.24.1 is suppose to fix the reboot problems from dl Apps. Did you install correctly the 12.24.1 is only to be flashed and no wiping but I jsut read that on the below thread