Might return mine today :(

recdog

Reaction score
Need help deciding....i waited forever for this thing , now imay return it for an iphone...TB seems not as fluid as the iphone and is a bit clumsy.

Battery drains super fast...but if i keep it i will deff get extended batt

Apps seem much more refined and smoother on iphone rather than droid....ehhh not sure

Need some positives!!

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
If you want an iphone get an iphone. It's your choice not ours.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Need help deciding....i waited forever for this thing , now imay return it for an iphone...TB seems not as fluid as the iphone and is a bit clumsy.

Battery drains super fast...but if i keep it i will deff get extended batt

Apps seem much more refined and smoother on iphone rather than droid....ehhh not sure

Need some positives!!

Just realize that from 100-80% it will drop down very quickly due to the way the battery reader is set up. Example, yesterday I went on a quest to drain my phone till it died. After 1.5 hours I went from 100-about 80%. However, the phone lasted about 11 hours till 15%. That was with video recording, uploading those videos to youtube, texting like crazy. But if I had done the math with the initial battery drop, I would have thought it wouldn't last long at all.

Ignore the battery and try to use it till it dies after charging it fully. That's what convinced me that the initial drop is nothing to worry about.

biggles

Reaction score
I would wait until the end of your 14 day return period to decide. That will give you more time to decide if the phone is right for you or not.

tu3218

Reaction score
Well I think the TB kills the iphone in everything as far as speed. Only thing the iphone has is battery life in my opinion. Which is also due to the fact that the iphone isn't 4G. I don't know how you could go from this brilliant 4.3" screen to the iphones mere 3.5". I would be like, what am I suppose to do on this screen lol

OP
R

recdog

Reaction score
I would wait until the end of your 14 day return period to decide. That will give you more time to decide if the phone is right for you or not.

Yea agreed...i will do that. i hate being a slave to itunes!! that is one major turn off for iphone

loki993

Reaction score
A positive how about you dont have to pay for everything on a Driod phone. Yeah apple has an app for that, but it will cost you.

iphones are also basically completly locked down arent they? Driod phones are more "opened"

jkc3usc

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get a good extended battery?

want a droid

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get a good extended battery?
Your choices are either a slim 1600mAh that fits with no new cover, or a 2750mAh mammoth from Verizon/HTC. Seidio is also working on a larger extended battery.

*86eyerok*

Reaction score
I thought about returning mine also, but Im going to stick it out and wait closer to the return date before I make that choice.

atlrus

Reaction score
You should totally return it and get the iPhone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

kushmankev

Reaction score
I felt at one point that I could not wait for the bolt so I bought an iPhone bad mistake don't believe the hype ,my friend that talked me into it who also has iPhone is now buying a bolt because he loves its features.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
R

recdog

Reaction score
starting to feel better lol thanks...deff will get the extended battery from verizon.