Metamorph?

bmxriderjack

Reaction score
Ok, Im not exactly an expert in this droid root using yet. I have had a droid since around christmas but just a week ago discovered thee amazing wonders of rooting. I rooted yesterday and installed BB 0.4 and i love it. But as most of you probably understand i want to tweak my phone to my standards of liking. So i need a little help.
I have searched the forums high, low, and around the corner. I have yet to find an easy and direct way to change your notification panel color and/or your time color. I have found ways, but they seemed to difficult for me to do without screwing up. Or i would have to download a whole theme to change it or some other bull. Is there an easy to understand guide on using metamorph change the framework and install themes?
Also, when installing themes using the update.zip method. Since i already have the Froyo mod saved as update.zip, how do i name the themes that also? Can i change the name of the Froyo mod since i already installed it?

Thanks,
and i have used these forums everyday since i discovered them for guides and such. They helped me ridiculous amounts.

(update) Sorry i posted this in the wrong section. Can a mod delete this?

ACalcutt

Reaction score
The way i know to change clock color with metamorph is this.

- Follow instructions here to modify services.jar ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/27622-text-color-change-complete-how-do.html )
- Once you have services.jar the way you want it, open the file with you favorite zip editor (7zip, winrar)
- When you open services.jar with a zip editor you will see "classes.dex". Pull this file out, you need this for your metamorph theme
- In your metamorph theme make a folder called services and put classes.dex inside it.
- In your metamorph theme xml file add
<item>services.jar</item>
<path>/system/framework/</path>

Last edited: