Media on SD Card

jtlangston

Reaction score
Hello,

I can't seem to figure out how to manage my music, videos, etc to go on SD Card instead of internal memory. I have downloaded Verizon Media Manager, but it will not allow me to move the music to SD Card. I had a Blackberry before and this stuff was easier to find. Thanks for any advice on making this easier.

J

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Usually I have my phone hooked to the pc and just copy tunes from one directory to another.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where are you moving them from? If you mount the SD card you can just drag and drop to it from your PC. It won't show up on your PC if it isn't mounted though.

OP
jtlangston

jtlangston

Reaction score
Where are you moving them from? If you mount the SD card you can just drag and drop to it from your PC. It won't show up on your PC if it isn't mounted though.

My music is taking up space on my internal memory. I want to move it to my SD Card.

Also, is there a way to clean out the memory to make it move faster; I have noticed it is moving a lot slower.

thanks!

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
easiest way to do it is make a folder on your pc and name it media open it and make another folder and name it music then mount the phone to your pc and drag the music over to the music folder then you can load that folder back on your phone and it will all be on the sd card you can do the same for ringtones and notifications as well just name the folders as such and delete the music in your system folders

OP
jtlangston

jtlangston

Reaction score
easiest way to do it is make a folder on your pc and name it media open it and make another folder and name it music then mount the phone to your pc and drag the music over to the music folder then you can load that folder back on your phone and it will all be on the sd card you can do the same for ringtones and notifications as well just name the folders as such and delete the music in your system folders

Thanks! dancedroid