Memory

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
I have the internal memory and sd card widgets on my home page. It is saying "used 91mb out of 261 mb" on the internal. On the sd card it says "available 14gb out of 14gb". What the crap? Is this phone saving everything on the internal memory? If so how do I move my music and pics etc. to my sd card? I don't want to use up all of my internal memory if I can put stuff on my sd card. I thought everything was automatically saved to my sd card and not the internal. Hence the purpose of the card. Any advice is appreciated.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
not sure but your screenname and avatar are kinda freaky... i'll be staying away from you:icon_eek:

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
How did you get the music and pics on your phone. If you did the drag-and-drop then they should be on your card. I think the camera also automatically puts them there. Get a file manager like estrongs or astro and you can check out which files are there.

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
WUYANKS,
I am a BIG fan of Tobin Bell.His acting is great, plus he is a little league baseball coach. Shows he can play the evil role but is a great guy off the camera. I loved all the SAW films and hope they make many more. Hince the user name. The signature is one of my favorite sayings from the film. For what it is worth, I am a police officer so no need to be afraid. Movies, Music and my friends are my "out" i guess you could say. A way to get free from the stress of the job. I am a very happy go lucky type of guy who is obsessed with his DROID.

Lifeisabeach,
I used windows media player and sync it with the droid. Then transferred the music. Where can I get the software you mentioned? Is it for PC or Droid?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
WUYANKS,
I am a BIG fan of Tobin Bell.His acting is great, plus he is a little league baseball coach. Shows he can play the evil role but is a great guy off the camera. I loved all the SAW films and hope they make many more. Hince the user name. The signature is one of my favorite sayings from the film. For what it is worth, I am a police officer so no need to be afraid. Movies, Music and my friends are my "out" i guess you could say. A way to get free from the stress of the job. I am a very happy go lucky type of guy who is obsessed with his DROID.

Lifeisabeach,
I used windows media player and sync it with the droid. Then transferred the music. Where can I get the software you mentioned? Is it for PC or Droid?

just joking with you bud. :icon_ banana: sorry if i offended you

fishepa

Reaction score
I put my media on my Droid by plugging it into my PC, then mounting it by going to the notification bar, then browsing to it just like a flash or external hard drive. Super easy.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
They are Android apps you can find in the market. I think WMP should sync to the card. Maybe the widget is just reporting the space incorrectly.

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the help. It isn't even half full. I pulled my card and the internal memory was still the same but my pics and music was gone. So I have the music and pics on the card. The apps it what is on the internal. It is good. Thanks again for the info.

WUYANKS, No sweat my friend. I did not get offended by no means. I was waiting for someone to ask. I loved the :icon_eek: at the end of your comment. Made me laugh. This forum is great, thats owed to the people on it. You guys take care. Thanks again