Media Leak of Prime Picture

PrimeMatters

Reaction score
I work for Samsung. This is an early draft of the media picture that will be accompanying the official announcement from Verizon on the Samsung DROID Prime. The announcement will take place Wednesday, October 19, 2011.

Android 4.0 is baked and has been sent to Samsung for use.

View attachment 40432

EDIT:

I'm sorry, I posted a picture that was out of date. This latest one is what will be used.

Sorry folks.

Last edited:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I work for Samsung. This is an early draft of the media picture that will be accompanying the official announcement from Verizon on the Samsung DROID Prime. The announcement will take place Wednesday, October 19, 2011.

View attachment 40422
Good lookin out.Playin with the epic 4g now,4 199,im lovin it.Can u give us a ball park price?

SANhacker

Reaction score
Based on the location of those logos and if it truly is a 4.65 inch display, that is going to be a huge phone !!!

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Based on the location of those logos and if it size is a 4.65 inch display, that is going to be a huge phone !!!
im typin on the sprint epic 4g now and its got a 4.52 screen,so this will b an awesome beast that will take us well n 2 2013.im gonna love that screen size,if thats the size of it.

Last edited:

kyler13

Reaction score

View attachment 40432

EDIT:

I'm sorry, I posted a picture that was out of date. This latest one is what will be used.

Sorry folks.

Nice photoshop job on the Samsung Illusion. Try again.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
You just made me a very happy man.

Edit: upon further inspection :(

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

ajb3985

Reaction score
Even tho its a fake im betting thats what itll look like anyways haha. Doesnt so much anyways

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

ajb3985

Reaction score
Looks like everything else out there lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

jengas kahn

Reaction score
Right, because a person working at samsung would title a thread "media leak..." and tell us that they work at samsung.

This is insulting.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Droosh

Reaction score
Two logos to many. Only thing I like about the iPhone.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
One thing to remember, if this turns out to be a nexus device, there will be no ugly Verizon logo on the front, since Google hasn't allowed carrier branding on the front of their devices since they prefer a more streamlined design. Unfortunately, if this turns out to be a Droid device, all bets are off, sadly.

Edit: After a bit of research, Google hasn't allowed carrier branding period, on any of their nexus devices. How sweet would that be to have an un-uglified nexus device on Verizon. Fingers crossed...

Last edited: