Maxx/ Navigator

cece5702

Reaction score
I was so proud of my Maxx. Took a road trip wth family to Northern VA and used the Navigator on my Maxx to get us there. Took us straight to our destination. Used 4G with great battery life still available and going strong! I love it :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I was so proud of my Maxx. Took a road trip wth family to Northern VA and used the Navigator on my Maxx to get us there. Took us straight to our destination. Used 4G with great battery life still available and going strong! I love it :)

Comments like yours make Dr. Cooper so proud!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just one question. You said Navigator. Maybe it's different with the Razr but was it Google Navigations or did you use Verizon Navigator? Only reason I'm asking is to make sure you know you have a choice.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Just one question. You said Navigator. Maybe it's different with the Razr but was it Google Navigations or did you use Verizon Navigator? Only reason I'm asking is to make sure you know you have a choice.

No I didn't use Verizon Navigator!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if it was here on this forum or elsewhere, but I read that someone went from Beaumont, TX to Billings, MT, using navigation at times, on a single charge.