Maxx HD battery stats

bman6074

Reaction score
Yea what were you doing? I noticed one day my phone was getting hot. Hotter then I ever felt. And I wasn't even using the phone much. I looked at my battery status and saw an app stuck hogging up the battery. Force stopped and its been fine since. Maybe you had an app that was stuck hogging the battery. I usually get 30 hours with about 5-6 hours screen time on average.

jaydub5

Reaction score
No hotspot, no movies, no downloading, only Gmail and
a few websites... news, etc. No music, nothing out of
my ordinary work day. Clearing the cache should
improve performance, not slow it down! What gives?
Thanks.

bman6074

Reaction score
No hotspot, no movies, no downloading, only Gmail and
a few websites... news, etc. No music, nothing out of
my ordinary work day. Clearing the cache should
improve performance, not slow it down! What gives?
Thanks.

I don't think clearing the cache will sited things up as now it had to recreate those paths again. Only time cache clearing is good is when you have run out of memory. So if your running it of memory maybe to many apps. Other thing to check is that no apps are running away with your battery as I mentioned above.

snowman

Reaction score
Thats what it is it's new it will get better and betteras time goes on but once a month run it almost dead to cycle it better I know some say no need but I'm a ham and it does help a lot to run it way down once a month, it really helps condition it

Is it me or does the first 10%-15% of the battery go quickly? Maybe its because I'm only on my third charge...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

jaydub5

Reaction score
Battery Stats

my phone is not new... was better two months ago... has gone
downhill ever since. Have done two FDR's... PIA! No changes...
Have let battery drain to 4%...zip.

chasman

Reaction score
Is it me or does the first 10%-15% of the battery go quickly? Maybe its because I'm only on my third charge...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

mine does the same. but overall i think the battery is great. should i charge it to 100% before the battery is low?

snowman

Reaction score
I used to have to charge the D4 every day and it was gone
2-3 days now I'm not a super user but after we can Root and get the junk apps gone it should get better
Very happy here unreal nice phone

KaChow

Reaction score
I was actually impressed a few days ago, as I was able to pull over 2 days on single charge. The first pic I took before letting the phone run out and with the 2nd pic while shows as "charging" it does display when phone died down to 0.

View attachment 60603View attachment 60604

winordieracin

Reaction score
Same here. I actually got 2 days and 5 hours with 10% battery remaining this past weekend. It's so sad to hear people complain about battery life on their phones.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

byju9e6a.jpg

Last edited:

jaydub5

Reaction score
Guys... you are hardly using your phones! Show how many hours of screen time
and phone usage. Simply showing the battery lasts over 2 days in light
usage mean very little. Use the screen for 65%, or talk for 2hours and
battery will not come close to your present numbers.
You compare apples with oranges.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Jaydub you are 100% correct. I had the RAZR Maxx (yes I know its not the HD) and am a heavy user. The battery was great but I still had to charge every night!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

winordieracin

Reaction score
Same here. I actually got 2 days and 5 hours with 10% battery remaining this past weekend. It's so sad to hear people complain about battery life on their phones.

byju9e6a.jpg

By no means am I trying to say that with heavy use your going to get two days and five hours on battery. I am a heavy user most days. Typically charge my device every night. What I am saying is that with normal use, not heavy but not light. With normal use it is possible to get two days out of a battery. I'm not comparing apple with oranges. I'm not comparing anything.

KaChow

Reaction score
By no means am I trying to say that with heavy use your going to get two days and five hours on battery. I am a heavy user most days. Typically charge my device every night. What I am saying is that with normal use, not heavy but not light. With normal use it is possible to get two days out of a battery. I'm not comparing apple with oranges. I'm not comparing anything.

Ditto here with winordieracin.

Guys... you are hardly using your phones! Show how many hours of screen time
and phone usage. Simply showing the battery lasts over 2 days in light
usage mean very little. Use the screen for 65%, or talk for 2hours and
battery will not come close to your present numbers.
You compare apples with oranges.

I would really be concerned about that 65% screen usage. Do you need one of us to show you, How to get a better Battery life? :work1: