Maxx HD battery stats

ktmrider

Reaction score
Battery life is awesome here. Listen to Pandora or Adam Carolla all day at work and still plenty to spare.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

FORCE_FIVE

Reaction score
My batt life is very good but falling short of what people are displaying here. With screen being the biggest drain, am curious to what people's screen brightness & sleep settings are? Are people using the 'auto-brightness' feature? I really can't complain because a single charge can get me 5hrs screen usage over a 18hr period.... still killing every other phone out there but still interested.

OP
mgrande

mgrande

Reaction score
My batt life is very good but falling short of what people are displaying here. With screen being the biggest drain, am curious to what people's screen brightness & sleep settings are? Are people using the 'auto-brightness' feature? I really can't complain because a single charge can get me 5hrs screen usage over a 18hr period.... still killing every other phone out there but still interested.

Yeah my screen is a HUGE killer. Most screen time I've had in a day was 5.5 hours. I use auto brightness during the day and during my night time mode it goes up pretty high.

OP
mgrande

mgrande

Reaction score
Here's mine from today
4ygeruzy.jpg

ramuryry.jpg

2001400ex

Reaction score
Man you guys are getting way better than me. I use only 4g all day and use chrome a lot. It is over 15% and screen about 4 hours when battery around 10%. I need to look into a different browser.

djspy

Reaction score
I too use 4G all day and get about 5½-6 hers if screen time before it hits 15%. Chrome is the only browser I use and it's usually at around 5% of consumed battery.

Cavedog

Reaction score
View attachment 58785

I've gotten up to almost 5 days without even looking at my charger, but usually it is around 3-3.5 hours. When I got my phone it wasn't quite that good but with the update to task killer where it kills tasks automatically every 30 min (or less often) and some careful tweaking on my smartActions app it's not that hard to get pretty amazing battery life out of it.

2001400ex

Reaction score
I wish. This is today, I did listen to about 5 hours of music on my sd card, in 4g all day.

Screenshot_2012-12-03-20-19-19.png

Screenshot_2012-12-03-20-13-13.png

Last edited:

djspy

Reaction score
Google Play Music kills battery. Badly. I hate it and that's why I had it disabled on my OG RAZR and used Motorola's player.

djspy

Reaction score
Yeah the Play Music app can be disabled but they took out the Motorola Music player for some reason. You'll have to download a new player from the Play Store