Maxx HD battery stats

djspy

Reaction score
Can you run your phone one day on 4G only? I know wifi uses less battery and I'm seriously considering picking this phone up but I never use it on wifi. My phone is my Wifi at home lol I want to know how it performs on 4G only all day with background sync on.

OP
mgrande

mgrande

Reaction score
I'll try to remember towards the end of the week when I can be sure I won't go over my data limit

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

djspy

Reaction score
Thanks! But I don't want you going over your data limit man so if you cant no worries.

dan.dar

Reaction score
I ran my phone on wifi only and I didn't notice any difference in battery life. It was still amazing. I'm sure there must have been some difference, but honestly it was so small that it wasn't noticeable.

OP
mgrande

mgrande

Reaction score
Is it me or does the first 10%-15% of the battery go quickly? Maybe its because I'm only on my third charge...

awwwyeah206

Reaction score
I'm totally not getting that kind of performance. Same here with wifi as I'm usually at home so not using 4G at all. Not doing any bluetooth audio or phone calls just pretty much browsing the web, facebook, texting, etc. Wifi is always connected so it's rarely searching. I'm getting down to 1% after 15 hours.

Think there's something wrong with my battery?

OP
mgrande

mgrande

Reaction score
I'm totally not getting that kind of performance. Same here with wifi as I'm usually at home so not using 4G at all. Not doing any bluetooth audio or phone calls just pretty much browsing the web, facebook, texting, etc. Wifi is always connected so it's rarely searching. I'm getting down to 1% after 15 hours.

Think there's something wrong with my battery?

You shouldn't be letting your battery get below 15%! Read the foxhat battery thread

awwwyeah206

Reaction score
You shouldn't be letting your battery get below 15%! Read the foxhat battery thread

I'll take a look... but besides that point after 15 hours you're only getting to 45% and I'm already at 1%???

OP
mgrande

mgrande

Reaction score
Man, I figured more people would be in here sharing their battery life. Here's mine from the day

View attachment 58116

Reaction score
mgrande said:

Do you have a link to this thread? I'm having trouble finding it. I always try to run my battery down to 1% before I charge it.