[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
use a file explorer with root access to navigate to system/app and delete mavericktoolbox.apk

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
actually, if you just place the apk from 4.5 on your phone, when you "click it" it should prompt you to install it. this way the permissions should get set correctly

GreenSnow

Reaction score
I just tried installing the 4.5 toolbox on 4.0 and it replaces the app back to the 4.0 upon restart, any thoughts?

Edit: I got it to install by changing the name of the 4.0box and then installing 4.5box, still no theme changes with it though :-(

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GreenSnow said:
I just tried installing the 4.5 toolbox on 4.0 and it replaces the app back to the 4.0 upon restart, any thoughts?

Edit: I got it to install by changing the name of the 4.0box and then installing 4.5box, still no theme changes with it though :-(

Thats a bug that's been discussed. You can flash them from recovery. They still get saved in the maverick toolbox folder on your sd

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Thats a bug that's been discussed. You can flash them from recovery. They still get saved in the maverick toolbox folder on your sd

I was just coming back to address my stupidity, I apologize. :-(

thorrules

Reaction score
Has the Gmail App bug ever been fixed for D3? Any ROM that has custom fonts, does not distinguish (or distinguishes with subtle shades that I cannot understand) between, READ and UNREAD fonts on the Gmail app. This bug is not specific to Maverick, but happens anytime I change font on any ROM. Has anyone been able to fix this? It happens only on GMAIL app.

tuffD1

Reaction score
Hello... anyone still here? Anyone have a link to 4.0?

lotzakritters

Reaction score
And by the way this Rom work perfect with the new SS3

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

tuffD1

Reaction score
Hmm. Never encountered a "download unsuccessful". Always DL'd straight from my droids. Same issue with Mav 3.5 too. Will try other roms.

Jason R

Reaction score
I had the same d/l problem last night went to play store and d/l dolphin browser and then I could d/l rom's its something with stock browser for me. I'm on mav4.0

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I had the same d/l problem last night went to play store and d/l dolphin browser and then I could d/l rom's its something with stock browser for me. I'm on mav4.0

This man gets a ribbon! lol Stock Browser has issues, alternate browsers work fine. I personally like Dolphin HD, but there are a lot of them on the Play Store. :)