Market app gone?

pkbest

Reaction score
Installed revolution remix theme and now market app is uninstalled. Even checked under applications all tab. Fix for that? Would love to keep this theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xliderider

Reaction score
Had the same problem after loading revolution remix as well. I ended up wiping data and restoring data only from my backup of GummyJar 2.5.

I had a backup of Liberty with revolution theme, but restoring data from that backup didn't bring the Market back.

xliderider

Reaction score
Installed revolution remix theme and now market app is uninstalled. Even checked under applications all tab. Fix for that? Would love to keep this theme.

I tried looking for the Market app in my Astro and Titanium Backup backup files but I couldn't find it. Ended up doing what I posted above.

OP
pkbest

pkbest

Reaction score
Hmmmm...ok. also I got a FC on few apps. Will update later.

xliderider

Reaction score
Ended up wiping data, cache, and system then reinstalled Liberty zip file for a fresh install. Reapplied Revolution Remix with no problems. The Market was there.

I highly recommend wiping data and cache when installing Liberty, even if coming from GummyJar 2.5

J

Johnly

For real.....it was the only solution for me too. (self made problem) Thanks Rider

BOA

Reaction score
I installed Revolution and the market was there. I backed it up but after restoring market was gone. Why is that?

mcp770

Reaction score
Reinstalled stock 2.2 on my wifes incredible a couple days ago and her market was gone too. Don't know why. Simply googled "market apk" and found one quickly. Installed and worked fine.