Manually update apps

tchalm

Reaction score
Sorry for a dummy question, but...

Sometimes, but not every time, when I power up my Droid 4 in the morning, there is a notification of an update for one or more apps. Tap that and it brings up "My Apps" with the list of all of the apps that have updates. If I don't want to do the update at that time, the notification disappears.

How to get the update list of "My Apps"?

I haven't found it in System Settings or Manage Apps or Google Play.

And oh yeah, I just got JB a few days ago, but I couldn't find the update list in ICS either.

Thanks,
tchalm

SnglGrma

Reaction score
Sorry for a dummy question, but...

Sometimes, but not every time, when I power up my Droid 4 in the morning, there is a notification of an update for one or more apps. Tap that and it brings up "My Apps" with the list of all of the apps that have updates. If I don't want to do the update at that time, the notification disappears.

How to get the update list of "My Apps"?

I haven't found it in System Settings or Manage Apps or Google Play.

And oh yeah, I just got JB a few days ago, but I couldn't find the update list in ICS either.

Thanks,
tchalm

Open google play, then press the menu button, then press my apps. You will see the list of apps needing updates

OP
T

tchalm

Reaction score
Ah! I would have never guessed that. Maybe someday, the illogical will become logical for me too.

Thank you!!
tchalm

SnglGrma

Reaction score
Ah! I would have never guessed that. Maybe someday, the illogical will become logical for me too.

Thank you!!
tchalm

you are quite welcome.... :) and no worries, I had trouble finding it too lol...just happened across it one day..:blink: and hit my head!! :blink:

If only I would of thought of that!!

OP
T

tchalm

Reaction score
You mean I'm not the only one who finds the user interface to not make sense?

Thanks,
tchalm