Manual Download of GB 2.3

Reaction score
So now matter how many times ive tried after the last few months, when i hit the update botton on my moms D2G it wont download the GB update, it just says there are no updates available currently. But I know that it has been released. So can someone link me to where i can download the manual update and directions on how to go about doing this.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
I found the leaked version for download from back in the summer, but I was hoping to get the current version that was rootable and what not.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
also can someone link me to the latest SBF file 2.4.330 for the D2G, every link i find doesn't seem to work, and I am getting very frustrated. I've tried like 10links lol HELP !

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a working SBF on rootzwiki, xda, and myDroidworld

MIUI tested, mother approved.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
yea i got that figured out. But I am trying make sure I am downloading the correct version of GingerBread. So can anyone answer my question about that, which i asked in my OP

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Got it fixed, after SBF'ing back to whatever the version before 2.4.330 was, and the updating to 2.4.330, it then finally gave me the GB OTA ! don't kno why it wasn't before. The phone wasn't rooted or anything, it being my moms phone and all. But it worked now lol And now she will finally stop *****ing at me every time i come over, as to why everyone else she knows has GB and not her hahaha