Major Upgrade!

kaorte

Reaction score
So I have been using crap-tastic free verizon phones for the last 4 years and the droid has finally convinced me to switch to a real phone.

I liked the iphone but I HATE at&t and I didn't want to switch carriers. Verizon has great coverage so I imagine this phone will be awesome with said coverage. Not to mention the data plan is much cheaper than what they charge you for the iphone.

Goodbye money!

I guess a little about myself:

I have snakes. Five of them. I also like to knit, crochet, sew, and bake. Kind of an odd combination? haha

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it is an odd combination, but whatever cranks your tractor.. :happy: welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay! and don't forget to post pics of the snakes in the "pets" thread (over in the off-topic section..

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey kaorte, welcome to the forums. I hope the phone lives up to everything you want it to be. :) Enjoy your stay here.

OfTheDamned

Reaction score

I have snakes. Five of them. I also like to knit, crochet, sew, and bake. Kind of an odd combination? haha

Do you knit or crochet little sweaters for the snakes? THAT would be odd.

Welcome to the forum!

OP
kaorte

kaorte

Reaction score

Do you knit or crochet little sweaters for the snakes? THAT would be odd.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think they would wear them if I did :p. I am going to make sweaters for the big dogs for X-mas. It will be hilarious.