new to android

droidwolf

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Spencer, and I am from Farmington Hills, about 45 minutes out side of Detroit. I have switched from a blackberry curve to a nokia e71x to a htc tilt to an iphone 3gs back to a blackberry 9700 and got annoyed with the dropped calls with at&t and switched to an iphone 3gs to see if I could get better coverage. Then i was super mad at at&t so I switched to verizon and got the motorola Droid. I consider myself as a phone geek and I have loved and hated most of the phones I have tried out. I can honestly say the motorola Droid is by far the perfect phone for me. I am excited to be a part of the big android takeover.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You have found us and as a reward you will have no more free time, especially being a phone geek:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Spencer, and I am from Farmington Hills, about 45 minutes out side of Detroit. I have switched from a blackberry curve to a nokia e71x to a htc tilt to an iphone 3gs back to a blackberry 9700 and got annoyed with the dropped calls with at&t and switched to an iphone 3gs to see if I could get better coverage. Then i was super mad at at&t so I switched to verizon and got the motorola Droid. I consider myself as a phone geek and I have loved and hated most of the phones I have tried out. I can honestly say the motorola Droid is by far the perfect phone for me. I am excited to be a part of the big android takeover.

And another Droid addict is born... Welcome to the forum, Spencer! We're glad that you've decided to join us!

:welcome:

kaboyd

Reaction score
Welcome Spencer. I know you're going to love it in the Android community, and especially in this forum.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums Spencer. I know Farmington Hills very well.

When i lived out there i used to workout at the Powerhouse Gym. Not sure if its still there or not but i know the area well.

Enjoy the forums and welcome to the world of the Moto Droid. Its a phenominal device.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MGALLOT

Reaction score
Newbie question-How do I download new wallpapers into new droid incredible?