First Post

droidjoking

Reaction score
Hello All,

Have owned a Motorola Droid for about 1 month now and am having a great time with it!

I'm a computer engineer, with digital training gained in the Air Force. Have been in the civilian market for about 17 years and have had a number of cell phones both personal and corporate. The Droid is my favorite so far, it's on Verizon Wireless and has awesome coverage here in the Tar Heel state.

From making calls to listening to my Pandora radio station the past month has been fantastic. Even impressed a few friends with the capabilities of the phone. Have purchased several programs and games for it and they are running fvrs. Just wish I could get the boss to switch carriers and get droids for all of us. HA!:icon_ banana:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. This forum is a fantastic place to share information and learn about the Droid. As for your boss keep working on him or her. I imaging that the reservations is that her/she has heard how addictive the Droid is and production would drop:)

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to your newest obsession, droidjoking! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome: