MAC vs PC

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have seen some concerns over the Droid and the Mac so it got me thinking how many members use mac vs pc's?

I've been a mac user for about 2 1/2 years now.. I have a iMac running dual displays as my primary work machine and a macbook pro for the road, couch, or bed :)

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i use both mac and PC with Linux.

Have a Macbook Pro dual booted with OSx and windows 7 installed via Boot Camp, and a Home media Server running Ubuntu.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
was triple booting xp, ubuntu remix and windows 7RC before i killed my netbook.. :icon_ devil:

anybody wanna sell me a copy of vista 64 ? i bought a 7 upgrade for when i build my desktop.. but its just an upgrade.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I at least like the variety of systems that users here use. It brings a good perspective for the board.

Spartan

Reaction score
Mac user here. Love them...would ban the world from Windows if I could.:D I do like the iPhone, but hate At&t coverage. Looking forward to the options with DROID and dumping my Storm1.

Zippster

Reaction score
Hate Macs and think the fat guy should just beat the crap out of the skinny dude in the commercials. :biggrin:

Szyslak

Reaction score
Windows XP on multiple machines for me. Soon to be dual booting Windows 7.

No hate for Macs here, I just do most of my work in AutoCAD.

yungster12

Reaction score
wife spilled coffee on pc, wants a mac now....not sure I'll give in but I do respect them, they are pretty nice. But for the price....think I'll go PC

Zippster

Reaction score
Burning deep rooted HATRED for mac. :icon_ devil: lol, actually I guess I shouldnt have used "hate" in my first post as not to upset any mac heads.....something has to actually matter to me to hate it and Mac's dont affect me one way or another as I never use them.

thetruth

Reaction score
I use a 13'' Macbook and also run Windows 7 via Bootcamp for school purposes.

MQAAord

Reaction score
Mac here.

I do use Parallels for XP, though I cringe every time I use it.

Got my first Apple at age 8, when my folks got an Apple IIe to use for their business. My brother and I wanted to play with it soooo bad. They made us learn how to type before we could use it. So we both picked up typing REAL fast... He's now a die-hard Linux user, and I'm still a Mac-Crackhead.

Slighter

Reaction score
Desktop with 2 harddrives 1st XP32 , 2nd Windows 7 64 bit. Laptop 1st Vista 64, 2nd Win 7 64 bit. Both rigs easily upgradeable.