MAC vs PC

Zuker

Reaction score
I am running Windows 7 and think it's great.

I have no problem with Macs, just the arrogant people that use them.

Last edited:

Zuker

Reaction score
I only have problems with the arrogant ones, i didn't say all are that way.

96accord

Reaction score
I'm about to steal W7 from walmart... lol

Why steal it? I only paid $29.99 for my copy :)

I am running Windows 7 and think it's great.

I have no problem with Macs, just the arrogant people that use them.

I agree 100% with your post!

Not all are "arrogant"

Yes I agree with you too!

I only have problems with the arrogant ones, i didn't say all are that way.

Yup there are a decent # of arrogant ones tho.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
PC user....I think the Lenovo Yoga and Dell XPS are the two best ultrabooks out there...although the Dell with top specs rivals Macbook prices (Dell doesn't let you customize like they used to)

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
neither, it is a never ending debate as to which is the best. Not worth getting into any battle of words besides its Linux Mint for me :).

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
neither, it is a never ending debate as to which is the best. Not worth getting into any battle of words besides its Linux Mint for me :).
I love a friendly debate. It's when people take it too serious when it get out of hand. I was joking with @cr6 but he had an ace that I thought he was going to play but he didn't play it lol. I was filming on my Chromebook. In fact the past few shows were a move to the Chromebook permanently from my MacBook. And I was expecting him to lay the smack down with "so which computer are you using now?".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I love a friendly debate. It's when people take it too serious when it get out of hand. I was joking with @cr6 but he had an ace that I thought he was going to play but he didn't play it lol. I was filming on my Chromebook. In fact the past few shows were a move to the Chromebook permanently from my MacBook. And I was expecting him to lay the smack down with "so which computer are you using now?".

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

never stays a friendly for long :) the thing is, both are basically the same computer these days with the same parts since apple went with intel processors. the only real difference is the operating system. you can install apple os on a pc (though it violates apples license) and you can install windows on a mac.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Two MacBook Airs, and an iPad Mini in our house. My wife has an iPhone and Apple watch. I have a Z Force Droid.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score

Well, of course, everyone already knows Mac is for writers and bloggers while they sip on their latte in a Starbucks...PC is for everyone else with a real job :)

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I remember the early years, apples and macs were only for education and publishing. pcs were for everything else. at least that was the answer I was supposed to give on the test.