MAC vs PC

Getaphixx

Reaction score
If everyone is driving in the right lane... I don't care how pretty my car is.. I'm not gonna drive in the left one...

PC 4 Me

cgarnes

Reaction score
Mac, pure Mac, and I was PC before Windows (an old DOS gal). PC at work, though, and I hate using it, so I take my Mac with me.

I'm wondering how I can sync my Mac with my Droid (sorry, but I hate the Droid calendar).

BenThere

Reaction score
Clinging to XP at work (this is where my Droid syncs), running OSX Leopard at home. Droid connects to my Mac via USB with no trouble.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
All in all from my job i experienced one thing: MACs r expensive and just for grafixx or eyecandy. Setting up a real productive Server/Client Network with active directory domain is just impossible with mac,,,,and that is what makes it count.

Linux is just good for office working, though it relly improved over past years to a good adequate for windows pc

my 2 cents

Tigger

Adrianne4

Reaction score
MacBookPro. Jumped into the Apple cart when Vista became unavoidable. My Droid works just fine with my Mac. And they both play well with the Google-verse.

darreno1

Reaction score
PC only here, although I occasionally get to mess around with Macs when they misbehave. I run win7 64-bit RC1 and will be upgrading to retail soon.

JLB09

Reaction score
Seems like we have alot of Mac users here!

As I was reading this thread I was thinking the same thing. So many in my family use the Mac but I just am not a fan. I am really enjoying Windows 7 and still have two with XP.