Love it.

shopcat

Reaction score
I am a "second generation" smart phone user. I switched from a Blackberry Curve to the Droid X on the 28th of December. At first, I didn't like it and was going to switch over to the Storm 2 but decided to "keep it through the Holidays and then take it back". I have had it six days and LOVE it now. Still learning.

I have a few question yet hoping to seach around and find the answers.

My username=short story. I do a lot of woodworking, cabinets mainly I felt sorry for a cat last winter no tail to speak of, missing one ear and has a club foot, I should have called him lucky because he was still alive after my lab rolled him playing that day. But shopcat fit, thus the name... easy to remember.

D

dankarlinski

welcome to the droid world. i also came from a berry, so i can tell you that youll love it!

as for your questions, we are glad to help

D

dankarlinski

Yeah

you have a Droid X, so use the Droid X forum. (Droid X Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum) from there, you can choose one of the other categories (Roms, Hacks, Etc.)

Make Sure you Search first before you post to avoid posting a question thats already answered.

also, you shouldnt cross post(post the same question more than once. the Mods will just catch it and close them

Last edited by a moderator: