Lost signal, no calls?

mbettez

Reaction score
So last night I was expecting a call some time early in the morning to go into work. I had my droid charging in the dock. I wake up at 7 never getting the call.

I look at the phone and it has no service. I always have full service at my house. The phone had a message something like "phone not registered with network". I powered down phone and turned back on. Bam, full service, 2 voice messages and about 10 missed texts. What the heck???

I can't have this happening, I was an hour late. What could have caused this problem and how can I keep it from happening again?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
small glitch? did anyone else lose their connection to verizon at any point?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So last night I was expecting a call some time early in the morning to go into work. I had my droid charging in the dock. I wake up at 7 never getting the call.

I look at the phone and it has no service. I always have full service at my house. The phone had a message something like "phone not registered with network". I powered down phone and turned back on. Bam, full service, 2 voice messages and about 10 missed texts. What the heck???

I can't have this happening, I was an hour late. What could have caused this problem and how can I keep it from happening again?

Did you update your phone right before you went to bed?

OP
M

mbettez

Reaction score
No, I did nothing but put it on the dock. It had full service when I put it in there.