Lost most all of my contacts....

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've had my Incredible since 2 days before it released in stores.... I've been very happy with it too. Over this past holiday weekend I woke up saturday morning and no longer had 3G or Wireless. I called Tech. support and after 2 hours of atuo and manual programming he told me to do a master reset. He said that my contacts would be fine and backed up on my gmail account.

So I go ahead and do as he says, I do the master reset and nothing changes with my 3G or Wireless. He sends out a new phone to me. He stated that all I had to do to get back my contacts is sign back into my gmail with the new phone and set up my account on the phone.....

I did this and only got back about 60 out of around 400 contacts....:icon_eek: please tell me I can get them back???

mauiblue

Reaction score
If you contacts were not synced periodically with gMail or the Verizon app, you may be SOL. Before I setup my new Incredible, i made sure I backed up to the Verizon contact backup and it was automatic for my Incredible to receive all my contacts. Good luck.

OP
chaz.ring

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Uh yeah........ My phones last sync with gmail was the night before the problems started.