losing screen lock sound and gps voice

harp666

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone occasionally losses screen lock sound and GPS nav voice...it seems fine on 3g ,but this problem seems to always happen when on 4g.....its intermittent...thanks

turbodave

Reaction score
Mine is a bit similar, but even more odd. It seems when I'm in my truck and I connect the phone to the Garmin via Bluetooth, the garmin voice nav directions are silent..... Also, when Im in my Liincoln and the phone is Bluetooth'd to the car's Sync system, AND I try and use one of the phones navigation systems, there's no voice directions coming from the phone's speaker, until I unkook the bluetooth connection?????????

OP
H

harp666

Reaction score
Mine is a bit similar, but even more odd. It seems when I'm in my truck and I connect the phone to the Garmin via Bluetooth, the garmin voice nav directions are silent..... Also, when Im in my Liincoln and the phone is Bluetooth'd to the car's Sync system, AND I try and use one of the phones navigation systems, there's no voice directions coming from the phone's speaker, until I unkook the bluetooth connection?????????

Hmm..you know..I never thought about my uconnect in my jeep,I am on Bluetooth also... will Dig further into this....really annoying to say the least....