Loose Headset

fegriffith

Reaction score
Anyone else have a loose headset jack? What about your speaker...is it clear or does it vibrate/distort any?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
mine will only vibrate (only sometimes) when its set really high and there is alot of bass in a song. my headset jack appears to be solid. try setting the volume down alittle on the speakers.

OP
F

fegriffith

Reaction score
mine will only vibrate (only sometimes) when its set really high and there is alot of bass in a song. my headset jack appears to be solid. try setting the volume down alittle on the speakers.

Actually the speaker vibrates when using navigation, but music seems fine.

I have to say, though I've seen complaints about the music player I don't really understand why. I was able to sync playlists just fine with Doubletwist and the sound quality ain't bad for a little device. I was listening to it last night in the media dock and it was perfectly fine for listening to music. I wouldn't take it to a party and expect it to work out well...but for home it's fine. And the quality of the music overall sounds better than it did on Blackberry. Outputting to the car stereo was good.

BUT...the headset jack is very, very loose on mine. It pulls out extremely easy. So I'm afraid a new device is in my future.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah some people just are used to a certain way of doing things, itunes is very very simple to use and set up, and alot of people are now used to it. So anything other then that they don't like nearly as much because of that, but give it sometime.

mjs31

Reaction score
Yeah some people just are used to a certain way of doing things, itunes is very very simple to use and set up, and alot of people are now used to it. So anything other then that they don't like nearly as much because of that, but give it sometime.

Then again...if they don't like it...there is an app for that ;-)