Looking for suggestions...

metaGlass

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum and am looking forward to getting my Android experience up to speed, and hopefully be able to help others once I'm there :)

I ordered my Droid-X on the 6th and just got the tracking number for it today. It'll be here by Tuesday afternoon. I'm going to purchase accessories as soon as I settle on them. Any suggestions on the following would be welcome:

1. Desktop Cradle & Spare Battery

2. Vehicle Mount

3. Bluetooth Earpiece

4. Armband for Running

5. Any "must have" Android Apps

Muchas Gracias! :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. I can't answer all your questions but I recommend Mikradle for your cradle. You can get extra batteries cheap at Amazon.com. Bluetooth earpiece, assuming you're using the Droid running 2.2 I recommend any inexpensive Planrtonics. I've tried others, even Blue Ant and Plantronics fits more comfortably and works just fine.

Must have Android app? Screebl.

OP
M

metaGlass

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum. I can't answer all your questions but I recommend Mikradle for your cradle. You can get extra batteries cheap at Amazon.com. Bluetooth earpiece, assuming you're using the Droid running 2.2 I recommend any inexpensive Planrtonics. I've tried others, even Blue Ant and Plantronics fits more comfortably and works just fine.

Must have Android app? Screebl.
Oops, I Just realized that this is kind of the wrong forum :S I meant the Driod-X forum, not the original Droid forum.