Looking for Appointments Calendar with Repeated Scheduling and Audible Alarm

bsquared18

Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I recently purchased Razr phones. On our previous phones (Samsung Rogues), the appointment calendar that came with the phone allowed us to set up a repeated notification. For example, every Thursday, or the First of every month, etc. And we could set it to start warning us several hours ahead of time, repeating the alarm every x number of minutes.

These features made the appointment calendar helpful for more than just, strictly speaking, appointments. If one of us wanted to remember, for example, to perform the same task each week at a particular time.

As far as I can tell, the default calendar that comes with the Razr doesn't have those kinds of capabilities. The calendar's appearance is less user friendly as well.

I've searched through the calendar/appointment apps in the Play Store without finding one that seems to do what I want. Can anyone recommend one? I'd prefer free but would be willing to pay a bit for it.

By the way, a newbie question: When one downloads a for-fee app, do they automatically have a period of time to test it before paying for it--a time during which they can undelete the app and cancel the payment?

Thanks for you help.
Bill

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I use Calendar Snooze to do something similar what you describe, but it is just an appointment app running on the stock calendar. It works for me, but I would be interested in another calendar UI also

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe that stock calendar synchronized with Google does this.

I have a few notices setup this way anyhow.

Not sure about your phone particularly but all of our Android devices its worked.

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Edit: you have a RAZR...
So yes it has it in stock calendar.
if you want go on Google via a PC. And it may be easy to setup if your add a lot. You can even import calendars with it. I have my son's little league imported. I get reminders of the games. I also have my "quit smoking anniversary " setup monthly. TV shows etc...

Last edited:

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apps have a 15min refund policy as far as I know. Use to be 24hrs..
check for free versions of an app lots of times it's a trial with limited features for testing..

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
On the phone
Open stock calendar ..
Press menu button to bring up options.
New event..
You have:
Time/date
Repetition
Reminders