Looking for an app to manage errands

lstroyan

Reaction score
I'm looking for an app that would help me manage errands. I would like to be able to keep and reorder a list of errands (each with map location/address), mark them off to delete from the list, and easily click to get navigation directions to that address from my current location. A really cool feature would be for it to show all of the unchecked errands on a map view so that I could pick which one I was closest to, or based on whatever criteria I wanted.

Anyone seen anything like this or would like to write one? :)

Thank you,

Lisa

backlash

Reaction score
You could try Astrid. I dunno if it does EVERYTHING you want though.

OP
L

lstroyan

Reaction score
I just figured out that Evernote will let me click on an address and it pops up in maps. I won't be able to re-order or mark them off if I create it on my PC, but at least I can keep a list of where I need to go, and I like being able to create the list on the PC as I can paste from Outlook and Email more easily. I'll use that for now.

OP
L

lstroyan

Reaction score
You could try Astrid. I dunno if it does EVERYTHING you want though.

Thanks, I'll take a look. If it would sync with Outlook I would be all set...but I do have an RTM account so this way I could use it for shared tasks in the family too.

Lisa

OP
L

lstroyan

Reaction score
I can't see any way to make Astrid go to maps from text. That's the key feature I need.