Looking for a thread

Crimsongost

Reaction score
Yes it is yet another noob questions. I found a thread that talked about using an app on a rooted phone while it was starting up to improve the speed and performance of the phone. I was looking for something else and only skimmed the thread with the intention of coming back to read completely later. I can not find the thread! searched all i remember and i have looked at hundreds of threads and can not find what i am looking for, please help. Started off with a discussion about ATK then moved in to root.... removal of bloat ware was an optional step then was the gold step 3 (the part i can not remember).

Beat me up, flame me i got thick skin, just please help me find the thread.

Thanks in advance
Mitchell
DX Rooted

EbE404

Reaction score
Yes it is yet another noob questions. I found a thread that talked about using an app on a rooted phone while it was starting up to improve the speed and performance of the phone. I was looking for something else and only skimmed the thread with the intention of coming back to read completely later. I can not find the thread! searched all i remember and i have looked at hundreds of threads and can not find what i am looking for, please help. Started off with a discussion about ATK then moved in to root.... removal of bloat ware was an optional step then was the gold step 3 (the part i can not remember).

Beat me up, flame me i got thick skin, just please help me find the thread.

Thanks in advance
Mitchell
DX Rooted

Is this it? :

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/pending-submissions-questions/50312-default-startup-apps.html

Don't know if you did this or not, but in the Search pop-up on this forum, you have the option to use a native search or a Google search. The Google search actually works, while the native search is a train wreck (no offense to the mods or site devs).