Lookin for an app to easy access favorite contacts

chewbacca390

Reaction score
I'm look for an app that I can click on and then be given a list of my favorite/chosen contacts so from that screen I can either call or text. This seems like a basic function of most phones and with the clunkiness of the Fascinate's contacts and phone dialer...it'd be great if something like this existed! Thanks

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that would be the favorites tab in contacts, you can set it so when you tap contacts it goes straight to favorites.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I dunno if you use Launcher Pro, or care to use a different home screen, but the Premium version (paid) has a widget that loads your favorites right on one of your home screens.

OP
C

chewbacca390

Reaction score
that would be the favorites tab in contacts, you can set it so when you tap contacts it goes straight to favorites.

:/

how do i get to the favorite tab? ...and how do I set it as the default? sorry I'm not seeing any settings or anything related to contacts/favorites..

awwpickle

Reaction score
Or you could add the contacts you want to one of your homescreens. Just press and hold like you would add an application but select contact instead.