App to bring up call log or favorite contacts?

DurangoJim

Reaction score
I looked to see if there is a shortcut to bring up the call log or favorite contacts, like what the power bar does at the bottom of home++ but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know if such an item exists for these to things?

Silver Member
Reaction score
The contacts and phone app icons basically take you right there. Plus you can have direct dials to people as shortcuts on your desktop. Another app will eliminate, what, one click?

OP
D

DurangoJim

Reaction score
Might only be one click, but multiply that by 100s of times per day, and it adds up. Looks like I'll be sticking with Home++ as it has the functionality I need. I was looking for a way to have something like that with 2.1's launcher.

jodyberry

Reaction score
I looked to see if there is a shortcut to bring up the call log or favorite contacts, like what the power bar does at the bottom of home++ but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know if such an item exists for these to things?

Try QuickDial. I love it since it brings up 12 of my favorite contacts with a photo for each. All I do is press the photo.

Silver Member
Reaction score
Might only be one click, but multiply that by 100s of times per day, and it adds up. Looks like I'll be sticking with Home++ as it has the functionality I need. I was looking for a way to have something like that with 2.1's launcher.
if you're making 100s of phone calls a day, the last action in the phone/contacts app is what appears when you hit the icon. if i click on contacts and go to favorites, i can back out and click on contacts again and it will still be at favorites.

OP
D

DurangoJim

Reaction score
if you're making 100s of phone calls a day, the last action in the phone/contacts app is what appears when you hit the icon. if i click on contacts and go to favorites, i can back out and click on contacts again and it will still be at favorites.

That works for the favorites but not the phone log.