Look Out Siri and Google Now

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I asked Hound a question about restaurants tonight then asked Google the same question. Hound by a landslide. It seems the latest update also fixed a crashing issue on my G4.

Hanktk

Reaction score
I'd love an invite. Started using voice with the first dragon naturally speaking
. Would love an invite.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am looking for an invite as well - I requested thru Hound but it has been almost a week and nothing :(...anyone have one to spare?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I am looking for an invite as well - I requested thru Hound but it has been almost a week and nothing :(...anyone have one to spare?
Don't think I have your gmail anymore, but if you pm me, I'll shoot you one too.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Did somebody beat me to it? It's telling me "this user already has a beta key"

Not that I know of :(...I haven' received an email from them but I have requested one via the Hound app when I installed it...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not that I know of :(...I haven' received an email from them but I have requested one via the Hound app when I installed it...
Stupid question, but did you check your spam folder? Haha I just tried again and it's giving me the same story.

You might try contacting them through the app. Tell them that a friend tried to invite you, but it's telling me that you already have an invite and you never received one.

I reinstalled it and the code I had didn't work. I emailed them about it and they put me back on the list, fast-tracking me if I had indeed had a code at one point, putting me on the end of the list if I hadn't.

If their system says you've gotten one, that should hopefully work for you. Took an extra day or so for them to get back to me though.