LockScreen. Question

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
Hey B-boy I was wondering if you still have this file on hand? I am back to running UD 2.5 after running miui for a couple months and your dropbox doesnt work any more so please help!

crazyjoker2

Reaction score
I have been on 2.5 for ever and just recently tried 3.2 im loving it so far

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey B-boy I was wondering if you still have this file on hand? I am back to running UD 2.5 after running miui for a couple months and your dropbox doesnt work any more so please help!

On things like the link I posted, I delete it after its been downloaded or else my dropbox gets way too cluttered.... what is it ya want tho and I'll either make it or relink it for ya.... I believe it was just a black transparent lockscreen background I made but lemme know if you want something different...

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy™

jlaidlaw

Reaction score

On things like the link I posted, I delete it after its been downloaded or else my dropbox gets way too cluttered.... what is it ya want tho and I'll either make it or relink it for ya.... I believe it was just a black transparent lockscreen background I made but lemme know if you want something different...

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy™

Oh that makes sense. I don't know if you remember but 2.5 has these banners that on the lockscreen and I just wanted to get rid of those. I downloaded it long ago and you just made them both transparent I believe but correct me if I'm wrong. It would be greatly appreciated if you can figure out the metamorph for that again! Thank you!

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So you just want a full screen black lockscreen background? .... 2.5 had a solid bg, I can make it transparent or black.. or custom... after work I'll get it for ya... just let me know what type you want.

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

fesar

Reaction score
Hi

Will i be able to get the transparent UD logo which i can use with Metamorph. I need this to set my custom wallpaper.

Francis

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi

Will i be able to get the transparent UD logo which i can use with Metamorph. I need this to set my custom wallpaper.

Francis

I can link one.... you just want a see thru lockscreen so that your wallpaper is what show up?

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Worked perfect on my incredible. Thanx for coming thru yet again bboy!

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@fesar, try switching to no pin unlock and see if it took.... @coldhardtruth, thanks bro... glad it worked... :)

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
@fesar, try switching to no pin unlock and see if it took.... @coldhardtruth, thanks bro... glad it worked... :)

I tried with and without pin lock to no avail. Still always blank black wallpaper for the lockscreen. Also is there anyway the Verizon wireless and the bar can be taken off? Thanks already for all your work!

Sent from my Droid

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll try a few things and test it out before linking it... but it worked on some so I dunno....