Live Wallpapers that Work on XOOM?

xier

Reaction score
Not sure what I was thinking -- but loaded several that I like on my Droid X and quickly unloaded them.

If you are using one that works please post.

fishfood

Reaction score
Digital wall..
App from market. Matrix -like, if you're in to that kind of thing... you can put in your own subliminal messages and customize colors, speed, etc

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xier

xier

Reaction score
Will have to take a look -- still using the Bwidgets weather and like it but rain as of late so desktop is kind of dark and foreboding.

Digital wall..
App from market. Matrix -like, if you're in to that kind of thing... you can put in your own subliminal messages and customize colors, speed, etc

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Lars1

Reaction score
Will have to take a look -- still using the Bwidgets weather and like it but rain as of late so desktop is kind of dark and foreboding.

Hey there,

If it's still raining there, would you take a look at the "water" on the bottom of the screen and tell me if it seems to slosh to the right (when held horizonta)l?

It seems that BW LP might need to be optimized for the Xoom's accelerometer.

Also, you do know that you can replace the background in BW LP with anything you choose. I have a local mountain range and it works great with the animated live weather going across the sky!