Live Wallpaper..Matrix Code

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Some of us must have it, and some of us don't. I have 2 Livewallpapers titled "Digital Rain" made by KittehFace Sofeware..thats it and one other made by simoSoft Projects

Are u running 2.1?

Yep..but I forced the update if that makes a difference.

Ohhh.. I dont know... I dont think so, thats wierd.. I was rooted but I unrooted for 2.1 when the OTS notice was sent to me but I see all the same apps as b4. I just typed in digital rain in the market and there it was.

JCo352

Reaction score
Yeah you must have to do a factory reset for but i refuse to lose all my HomerunBattle3d stuff for a LWP

RoNYC

Reaction score
I did the manual update as well and I also was not able to view google earth. But I dl the wallpaper after a factory reset and being able to see google earth. Not sure if any of the above are related or solved by a factory reset. If I recall correctly, there is a thread about another option to factory reset that people are finding to solve this issues. Hope this helps!

OP
cloudstrife05

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Just did a Factory Reset and it showed..yes i'm a fanboy and had to get this Wallpaper..:D

JCo352

Reaction score
I wish I could just get the apk to it. Like I said before, my HRB3d stuff is too valuable to me, to do a factory reset.